Easy Cranberry Orange Sauce
Have the kids help make this easy and tasty version of a Thanksgiving classic.
- 2 lbs raw cranberries, picked over
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 cup apple juice
- zest from 1 medium orange
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- In a medium saucepan, mix together all ingredients over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a simmer until mixture begins to bubble, stirring occasionally.
- Once bubbling, stir frequently until sauce begins to thicken and cranberries begin to pop.
- Let sauce cool before serving.