Super-simple, three-ingredient Potato Candy (have the kids help!)
- Mash half of a medium-sized baked potato (about 2.5 oz) in a large bowl.
- Gradually mix in powdered sugar with a fork (about 16 oz) until it forms a pie dough-like consistency.
- Roll the dough out about an 1/8th inch thick into a rectangular shape, use more powdered sugar, as needed, to keep it from sticking.
- Spread an 1/8th inch thick layer of your favorite spread (peanut butter, etc.) over the surface.
- Roll it up and slice it into rounds. Enjoy!